5.06.2004

Drinko de Mayo was such fun! Good eats and beer!! mmmm mmmm good!!

We watched the season finale of the OC last night -- and as my good friend Dustin mentioned this morning in an email, "[we] miss it already"...what was strange about the last episode, is it may be the last new episode that we all watch together for a really long time, as a few of us will be changing location all too soon...enough sad talk...

tonight is the last friends episode...my friend flaked on me (again) so now i am not even sure if i am gonna watch it...we shall see...

Goin to lunch with my Colombian fella at In'n'Out -- I love their animal fries!!!

As for this weekend, the only thing I have planned is taking my grandma to brunch on sunday morning for Mother's Day, since I wont be home to take my mama...I have pretty much decided to go home for memorial weekend, i just have to buy my tickets ($$$$ drain...) I bought train tickets today for when i go down to san diego in a couple of weeks to go to the ship christening.