5.10.2004

Dude, the weekend was chill...

Friday: went for a drive down PCH with my new CD's loaded in the car and a full tank of gas...So relaxing. Then, drove to Santa Ana to watch the "Last Samurai" with the fellas.

Saturday: Woke up, crusied over the Albertos and grubbed on a breakfast burrito. Went to a motorcycle store with my Colombian, and then went home to lay out by the pool. After a couple of hours of crisping, went inside to clean and start laundry. Later that night, Andy and Luis came over and we BBQ'd burgers and corn and beans, then went to the spa. After relaxing in the spa, we went back up to the apartment to watch "Desperado", where I fell sound asleep within the first 20 minutes of the flick.

Sunday: Relaxed in my robe with a mug of coffee. Then, drove to SJC to take the grandparents out for a champagne brunch for Mother's day. Very nice -- good food -- good conversations about life and experiences and tansitions and things of that sort. Learned some things I never knew about my grandparents. It was really quite nice.

Today: I am wishing allergies didn't exist, as I can't breathe without coughing...the funny part is i sound 1000 times worse than i feel...