5.17.2004

Monday is here and I am mentally not...Not too sure why, but I am exhausted...perhaps it is because I have been lost in thought lately...Or perhaps it is in anticipation for the business that is this week...For one reason or another, I am pooped...

This weekend:
Saw "Van Helsing" friday night in Puente Hills with Luis and his cousins
ran errands with Molly
Hung out with my granparents on saturday
got my hair cut
Spent some quality time with my boyfriend
Went to the viewing/rosary for Luis's grandpa

I have been reminded how nice it is to be able to say prayers from church from memory...And also, it is nice to be reminded of the serenity prayer, which can do us all some good from time to time...religious or not...the message is profound...

I have been driven to thought more and more lately...more to come on my musings about life later on...

As for today - looking forward to hanging out with Meera at the Block tonight!!