6.16.2004

Dude, so this summer vacation plan is starting to take some serious shape! There have been possible talks to venture "down under" to get in touch with my Aussie roots!! I know going for 8 days is kinda rushed, but what the hell! I mean, nothing is set in stone yet, but it is a potentiality - and that alone is enough to excite me beyond belief!! No matter where I go, I will have the time of my life - that is not a concern. I cannot wait for August!!!

Work is getting interesting. Two big referrals came knocking on our door this afternoon, which brings about an element of hope...Afterall, it has been said that with the more business that crosses our threshold, the better the opportunity for me to ever-so-slightly climb that corporate ladder. I have made it up the first couple of rungs without too much drama (well, at least nothing I couldn't get over) and now I am hungry for more. :-)