6.08.2004

I am truly elated - bringing in 23 in the happiest of spirits!!

Last night my "mystery birthday surprise" was tickets to see Dashboard Confessional at the Bren. All I can say is this: "H-O-T". The night was amazing! I hung out with Erika, Meera, Mat, Dan, Eric, Yvonne, Luis - good times! And, he even played my favorite Dashboard song, which completely made my night! I truly have the greatest boyfriend anyone could ever ask for!! And even though he couldn't be there for all of it, knowing that he made last night possible meant so much!! At one point he even pushed groups of screaming girls out of my way so i could get closer to the stage...I am one lucky lady!!

Today has been pretty good so far. I just had a celebratory lunch with my Colombian, Dustin, and Thomas at the Food Court at Fashion Island and and ice cream cone to boot!! Tonight I am hoping to go to Wingnuts adn then, if I play my cards right, maybe to Patrick's Pub for a birthday drink - but i am not sure on that one yet...Molly came by this morning to my office and brought me birthday bagels and coffee and a hug to start my morning. Julia called my cell phone and sang the whole "happy birthday song" which brought a HUGE smile to my face...I am blessed to have such caring and wonderful people in my life!!

i suppose i should get back to work...

ahhh...

I am one satisfied chica :-)