6.24.2004

Not sure how to process all of the things that have happened to me this week and all the things that are about to happen from today onward...work has been decidedly strange - not bad, not good, just strange...people are leaving on trips and relocating to various destinations and it is all happening so much faster than i had ever expected...essentially, it isn't only work that feels strange, it is everything with which I am surrounded...I'm not complaining or anything - just trying to process it all...

I am going to Vegas on July 10th for one night and one night only. It is sure to be intense...I have been needing a break from the routine called employment...It is just going to be me and Silvia and we are undoubtedly going to rustle up some trouble. Best part is: I am flying!!

This week I have screwed up an account, gotten into a verbally explosive fight with my mom, almost got a "promotion", and have consumed more alcohol than I should...

I am ready for the weekend...