6.17.2004

Oh crap! No sooner did I type the words did things swing in the right direction! Last night as I blogged, I commented on the state of my employment. This morning upon my arrival to my lovely desk, I received notice of a breakfast meeting to be held next wednesday morning with me and my boss...Interesting...THEN, i get a handwritten note from my boss telling me how great of a job I am doing...more interesting...THEN I hear some other interesting chats about business (that I shouldn't discuss now)...(I don't want to jinx things)...hmmm...At least I don't think I am getting fired at our meeting, so that is a step in the right direction...What is strange about all this is I was just discussing my job with my mom and wondering if I was going about everything the right way....i guess so....

Last night I brought Luis dinner while he worked and then hung out to use the computer to look up travel stuff. Funny things happened in ET 652 - things that made me leave the room due to laughter...So, the Australia plan fizzled about as fast as it came into view...Doesn't look affordable...at least according to the travel agent...oh well! It was a good try! It is looking like Cancun again - and that is just as good. :-)

Graduations are this weekend...I can't believe it has already been a whole year since we walked...damn...time really flies...

Quote of the day: "Oh no way! I was totally kidding when I asked if the Fed Ex guy was hitting on you!!" hahahahaha = too funny...sad really, it doesn't take much in an office setting to humor people.

Well, I must end this entry here, as I must get back to my "busy work"... blah, blah blah!