3.13.2007

"The End is the Beginning is the End"

Welcome to my caffeine-infused life...

You wanna know what I have been up to? I have been up to my ears in stress...drama...tears...frustration...sadness...heartbreak...There are no words to adequately convey the amount of tension coursing through my soul. But, I persevere.

If this whole experience has done anything, it has shown me that there is so much pettiness on a daily basis that honestly just doesn't deserve any attention...I am learning to let go of the things that I can't control and make the most out of things that I can. I am learning to not take people in my life for granted. I am learning that life is not promised to anyone and that sometimes tiny mistakes lead to one massive fuck-up. I am learning that sometimes tragedy brings out the absolute ugliest in people - and sometimes it brings out the surprisingly best side of one's soul. I am learning that my faith will help me though the darkness and that family bonds can be so incredible. I am learning to find strength I didn't know I had...

and most importantly...

...I am learning that sometimes it is okay to say "good-bye".